404 Not Found
Jeremy Burnette is a seasoned healthcare litigator with substantial experience working within the complex regulatory framework in which providers operate. Jeremy's practice focuses on representing healthcare providers in a variety of complex litigation matters and disputes, including whistleblower or government investigations or claims, state licensure board investigations or enforcement actions, government or private payor audit and recoupment actions, medical staff matters, practice dissolutions, and commercial disputes. Jeremy also advises healthcare providers in regulatory compliance matters and serves as counsel to providers’ internal compliance committees.
- American Bar Association, Health Law Section, Member
- American Health Lawyers Association, Member
- Georgia Bar Association, Health Law Section, Member; Litigation Section, Member
- Georgia State University College of Law, Adjunct Professor, 2013-present
- Georgians for a Healthy Future, Board of Directors, 2014-present; Board Secretary, 2014-present; Governance Committee Chair, 2016-present
- Stonewall Bar Association, President, 2009-2010
- Super Lawyers Magazine 2009, 2010, Listed as a Rising Star in Georgia
- Mayor Reed's Blue Ribbon Mediation Commission, 2009
- Bleckley Inn of Court, Barrister, 2010
The requested URL /esi/header.html was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found
error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.