Akerman’s Coronavirus Task Force and industry-focused practice teams are here to help manage the unprecedented and newly emergent challenges COVID-19 poses to your businesses, workforces, and supply chains, as well as potential losses and liability, and litigation and transactions, across a variety of sectors. Following is the latest news and analysis prepared by our Task Force.
Interactive Tracking Maps
- State and Federal Civil Courts News, Accessibility, and Closures
- State Consumer Financial Regulatory Updates
- Bankruptcy Court News, Accessibility, and Closures
- Foreclosure News, Eviction Suspensions, and Related Emergency Orders
- State and Local Closures, Orders, and Directives
Recent News and Analysis
- Thousands of COVID-Related EEOC Charges Filed; More to Come?
- Healthcare Discrimination Based on Disability – Still Prohibited in the Pandemic!
- CMS Is Here To Help Healthcare Entities Comply with Its Vaccination Rule
- U.S. Supreme Court Allows Vaccine Mandate for Healthcare but Blocks Vaccine-Or-Test Rule for Large Private Businesses
- Second Circuit Explores Constitutional Challenges to COVID-19 Tenant Protections in New York City
- Biden Administration Unveils Long-Awaited COVID-19 Rules For Large Employers and Healthcare Workers
Practice and Sector-Focused News and Analysis
Our Coronavirus Task Force publishes news and analysis on the pandemic's impact across an array of practices and sectors. Please click the drop-down menus below to view our latest insights.