Akerman’s Coronavirus Task Force and industry-focused practice teams are here to help manage the unprecedented and newly emergent challenges COVID-19 poses to your businesses, workforces, and supply chains, as well as potential losses and liability, and litigation and transactions, across a variety of sectors. Following is the latest news and analysis prepared by our Task Force.
Interactive Tracking Maps
- State and Federal Civil Courts News, Accessibility, and Closures
- State Consumer Financial Regulatory Updates
- Bankruptcy Court News, Accessibility, and Closures
- Foreclosure News, Eviction Suspensions, and Related Emergency Orders
- State and Local Closures, Orders, and Directives
Return to Work Resource Guide
Click here to view Akerman's atlas of key reference materials, form documents, questions, concerns, checklists, policies, and procedures that assist in facilitating a safe and orderly transition to the “new normal.”
The CARES Act
- Click here to view the latest analysis of how the CARES Act impacts businesses.
Recent News and Analysis
- Enter At Your Own Risk: State Legislation And Waivers To Protect Businesses Against Liability for the Transmission of COVID-19
- Screening Employees for Symptoms: Perils and Pointers
- IRS Issues Limited Guidance on Employee Payroll Tax Deferral and Puts Onus on Employers
Practice and Sector-Focused News and Analysis
Our Coronavirus Task Force publishes news and analysis on the pandemic's impact across an array of practices and sectors. Please click the drop-down menus below to view our latest insights.