Akerman’s Coronavirus Task Force and industry-focused practice teams are here to help manage the unprecedented and newly emergent challenges COVID-19 poses to your businesses, workforces, and supply chains, as well as potential losses and liability, and litigation and transactions, across a variety of sectors. Following is the latest news and analysis prepared by our Task Force.
Interactive Tracking Maps
- State and Federal Civil Courts News, Accessibility, and Closures
- State Consumer Financial Regulatory Updates
- Bankruptcy Court News, Accessibility, and Closures
- Foreclosure News, Eviction Suspensions, and Related Emergency Orders
- State and Local Closures, Orders, and Directives
Recent News and Analysis
- Medicare and Medicaid Facilities Are Put On Notice: Employees Must Be Vaccinated
- Broad Vaccine Mandates Ahead
- No Vaccination, No Service For Indoor Dining, Entertainment, and Fitness in NYC
- Supreme Court Maintains CDC Eviction Moratorium
- CFPB Finalizes COVID-19 Amendments Regarding Foreclosure Protections for Borrowers
Practice and Sector-Focused News and Analysis
Our Coronavirus Task Force publishes news and analysis on the pandemic's impact across an array of practices and sectors. Please click the drop-down menus below to view our latest insights.